Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Mental Health Day
I brought Haley to school this morning. My mom is picking her up and taking her to SF after school, so I only have Alexa till ~6:30 when Felix arrives with the babysitter. Our plan is to go to SF and see Thank You for Smoking & then get Haley and return home. Alexa was asleep when I got home from dropping off Haley at 9am. An hour later, instead of rushing off, I canceled my rezzie with the gym's child care and turned on the tube. I have nowhere to go all day!!! I am just lazing about with Alexa. Hopefully she'll take a nap soon cause I want to take a yummy bath. I haven't had a weekend in years - every once in a while it's nice to do nothing (almost - I do stll have a six month old attached to my body!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment